<body>
starry starry night


/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

Ani Abby

thank you

Designed by : darkdegree

archive of stars


Saturday, November 10, 2007
Welcome/ 1:38 PM

I don't know how to begin this, but hi to everyone who's reading this. This is my first time writting in NanoWriMo Contest. I got a story forming in my head but the plot currently unorganized yet, so you might find a random plot for awhile.

My sole purpose to enter NaNoWriMo is to know my own limit of imagination. I got a feackle minded so it's a bit hard to transform it into writting because sometime the imagination is hard to capture and forming into a quite readiable story to write and read.

As for the story, the only thing I can say what if what ever you believe is not what it seem anymore and your dreams at night is slowly took over your reality. I still need a title for the story and I can't think any yet. If any people reading this blog, please feel free to comment (flame not welcome because I need something I can work on) and give suggestion to the title.

By the way, each chapter might change as and when I feel like to alter it. So beware, because you've warned. I'll label my story as "story" just for me to differenciate between my own thoughts and my own story.

Enjoy.

Labels: